Maintenance & Engineering Services
The fundamentals which forms part of our service delivery are:
- Practical Technical advice & cost effective Engineering solutions
- Hands on, integration with trades & stakeholders
- Quick decision making & implementation
- Provide a positive and motivated workforce
- Effective coordination and work prioritisation
- Attention to detail and a culture of ownership
- Align skills with task to ensure best outcomes
- After hour support (labour, machining & fabrication)
We are currently servicing several of our clients who run high volume production facilities operating 24/7, with maintenance programmes to suit their production schedules. Our maintenance programmes are designed and implemented in consultation with our clients to suit their needs and budgets. Our teams are willing and able to work out of hours to suit our clients' production schedules to minimise downtime.
We specialise in around the clock plant & machinery shutdowns supporting working with our customers to ensure desired results.
Several of our clients use us as a preferred labour supplier to backfill their own maintenance teams for routine maintenance and repairs, including special projects on regular basis. A key factor that sets Ultimate Engineering apart from the competition is the strong relationships with our diverse supplier network, which enable us to exceed our customer expectations.